Monday, July 19, 2010

The start.

I wanted to have a new blog for a long time. A place where I can be myself & pour my heart out. I'm not necessarily giving this blog out to all of my friends. Some may stumble over it when they try to find me, but most of all I want to write down what's on my mind. If someone reads it, then I'm fine with it :).

These days I am not floating too high. Rather I am on the ground of the sea with the pressure of tons of water and the world above it lying on me. Life is not easy these days, I wish it was.
Sometimes I'm losing my hope. Hope is basically what is keeping me alive because I always wish for the better, so I feel really empty when it's gone. I'm trying to restore my 'hope batteries' these days, finding some light to guide me out of the darkness that fell over me when my heart was broken recently.

What do you do when you feel lost and empty? I always listen to music then. It helps so much, and I started to create my own tunes as well. Nothing has made me this happy in a long time. Art really is my passion, art of all kind. Letting music in my life in a completely new way is definitely good for me! I feel closer to music in general, which is quite fascinating. But writing about music like this is way too shallow as I feel so much more about it. I might post an entry just about music one day, when I feel able to put my feelings in words.


See you later!

1 comment:

  1. What do I do when I feel lost and empty? Most of the times I get depressive then :(! Not a good thing, so don't try. To get out of it I try to listen to music, sing with it and maybe even dance. It makes me feel happy most of the time and cleans my thoughts from the bad stuff.
    But when I am totally depressed I can't stand music anymore...that is really worse then. Then someone has to force me that I listen to music and it gets better...

    Maybe I should do a post about music as well :)! Good idea ;)! Writing about what inspires me, what makes me happy and what makes me sad... that would be a long post then.

    ReplyDelete