Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Haircolors.

There's not really much that you can change about your body, right? Right.
I personally like changes because I think they are what makes life exciting and what keeps myself going. That's why I like changing my body, too.

I altered my body in non-permanent (piercings) and permanent (tattoo) ways. I'll definitely write about those one day, today I want to write about colors. Haircolors!
I used to change my eyecolor (green) to brown with circle lenses and still like doing this, but nothing makes me happier than changing my haircolor. Sometimes these experiments end in some mess but I still like it then. I feel so new after changing my haircolor from dark to light and the other way round, or just after adding highlights.
I just did that today. I changed my black-blonde hair to black-brown again and the brown turned out great (it still hasn't dried completely, maybe I'll change my mind.. but not now ^_^). I feel so different from before. Sometimes I just like to change what I see in the mirror every day. My feelings are in a constant change, too, and my life still is changing often as well... maybe I just want this to be reflected in my looks. I also like changing my haircuts but not so often. I prefer wearing it differently (up, down, curled, straight, crimped, wavy) and grow it long :).

I think my personality is quite stable. That's the only part of me that I don't like to change much. But my body is something that I want to be changed, always. It makes me feel like myself because I know I can always change the way I look and that I am free to do so if I want. Freedom is another subject that I wish to write about later.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment